If you are either
- New to C++ and want to get started?
- Want to easily build cross platform ready applications?
- Want to enhance your cross platform C++ skills?
- Looking to move up from older versions of C++Builder?
We're pairing up C++Builder Starter Edition and a week-long 'boot camp' series of webinars to help you get going... and making C++Builder Starter Edition FREE!
During the Boot Camp you will be joined by C++ experts as you build your first C++ application, explore the C++11 language, discover how to build responsive cross platform user interfaces, explore game development and see how everything you have built will immediately run out to iOS and Android!
Follow these three simple steps to C++ success.
1) Sign in / register on community.embarcadero.com
2) Register for the C++ Boot Camp http://embt.co/2016cbootcamp
3) Download and install your personal FREE C++Builder Starter Edition license before the 12 August 2016