See what's new in RAD Studio XE7 and how quickly you and your team can be up and running building high performance, connected apps up to 20x faster!
The Embarcadero product evangelist team will presenting live in Johannesburg and simultaneously streaming an interactive workshop. We will show you how to :
- Deliver Highly Connected Apps: Embrace the expanding world that includes phones, tablets, wearables, gadgets and more, all within a single IDE!
- Build High-performance, Compiled Native Apps: Easily connect with enterprise data, cloud services, devices, sensors…and more!
- NEW FireUI Multi-Device Designer: Build user interfaces once for multiple device form factors and OSs with native fidelity, capabilities, and uniqueness
- NEW Parallel Programming Library: Easily integrated for super-charged performance of your VCL and FireMonkey applications
- NEW Bluetooth App Tethering: Extend existing Windows applications with tethered mobile apps using WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- NEW Enterprise Mobility Services (EMS): A turnkey REST based Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) middleware stack that provides custom API hosting and service deployment, including data and SQL database access, and analytics for mobile, desktop and web application clients
- PLUS! Easily connect with popular cloud services with REST as well as BaaS providers for push notifications, authentication, storage and more!
- And much more…
If you are unable to attend please register for the live on line session
Please use this link to register - REGISTER NOW!